INSTALLATION OF WILCOM EMBROIDERY STUDIO E2

Hi Friends,

Many Friends request me for WILCOM EMBROIDERY STUDIO E2 installation and its software. Wilcom is highly demanded software in market for embroidery projects like convert vector in to embroidery Digitize file for embroidery machine or any design make for garments, under garments, kids wear, men wear and ladies wear Fashion styles and much more make with this software. It is easy to use and user friendly interface, Ideal work flow and interesting tools for use.

Now we start HOW TO INSTALL EMBROIDERY STUDIO E2 ON WIN 7, WIN8, and win 10. I recommend use win 10 and minimum 8 GB Ram and 2core processor 3.1 or high. And we install on win 10.

First of all you install fresh win on your laptop or PC. Can’t install other software before installation wilcom. First install Drivers and then install WinRAR software for uncompressed download files of wilcom. If you can’t have WinRAR you download from below link click and download.

If u face trouble to download you see this page “HOW TO DOWNLOAD WINRAR”

DOWNLOAD WINRAR

1. After installation of WinRAR go to windows firewall and click lift side option “turn windows firewall on or off” and turn off windows firewall top and bottom both and then click ok
  2. Go to “security and maintenance” and click left side “change user Account Control settings” and down bar “Always notify” to “never notify” and click ok and then yes

Now you download Wilcom Embroidery Studio e2 from below link

If u face trouble to download you see this page “HOW TO DOWNLOAD WILCOM”

training-in-upcoming-wilcom-software-like-embroidery-studio-e3-0_1

DOWNLOAD WILCOM EMBROIDERY STUDIO E2

Go to download folder of wilcom and Right click on “Wilcom E2 For Windows 10.part01” and click Extract Hear and Extract all parts automatically and you find one folder with the name of “Wilcom E2 For Windows 10” Now open it and you find 7 folders

Step 1.

Open “1.HASP Driver” and open it you find another folder with the name of “Sentinel LDK Run-time setup 64 Bit” open it and you find “HASPUserSetup” install it.

Installation of “HASPUserSetup”

• Enter and start installation
  • Check license agreement box and next
  • Install the Driver and then finish.

Step 2.

Go back main folder and find “Emul_64x_e2.0” if u install 64 bit windows. If u install 32 bit windows you find                        “4.Emul_32bit or 64bit”

• Install “E2T.reg” and wait for some time
  • Install “2006.reg” and wait for some time
  • Right click on “prereqset64v3” and run as administrator than press any key to Continue after this Must be restart Your laptop or PC.
  • Install “install_2006_E2T” and wait some time.
  • Install “install_E2T” and wait some time.

Step 3.

Go to folder “5.ES_V2.0J (ML)” and install setup normally. And if ask for password you put password “Kashif106544rana” “K” capital and other all is in small.

Step 4.

After restart pc or laptop go to Crack folder and copy “Bin” folder and paste it where your wilcom is install.(or use this method ”go to desktop right click on wilcom icon and click OPEN FILE LOCATION” and go one step back you find “BIN” folder paste here your copied folder and replace it ” )

Enjoy Wilcom

(If you face any problem you see below video or comment your problem we replied in shortly)

Comments(48)

1. M Ans January 8, 2017

Assalam o Alaikum!
    I am facing problem while I am installing wilcom e2 setup, is ask me “Please attach your black wicom Embroidery studio e2 usb dongle as shown, then click ok”.

1. admin March 12, 2017

Dear Contact me on whatsapp i will install on your pc

2. M Ans January 9, 2017

Please Help me to solve this problem Thanks!
    Regards: M Ans
    0332 7402327

1. admin March 12, 2017

Dear what type of problem you face contact me on whatsapp 03087778042

3. Rv February 17, 2017

???Thank you, so…. much sir, [ butt sir सर मुझे इसका को सीखना है प्लीज क्या करूं बताइए सर प्लीज ????????

1. admin March 12, 2017

Plz Write in English

4. Trixi February 19, 2017

Hello and thank you so much for sharing this software!
    I have been following all the instructions to install the program but after i launch the setup it asks me to plug in a USB dongle to my computer.
    How can I skip that step?
    thank you very much for your help!!

5. Roger March 23, 2017

wow thanks a lot! got it working. definitely an upgrade from wilcom 2006. 🙂

1. admin March 23, 2017

Wellcom and plz sport me with donat me paypal is embroiderydigitizer.net@gmail.com

6. eddy March 24, 2017

hellohow to get the 4th part

7. jack March 28, 2017

Hello.
    I really need your help to install my computer.
    but I can’t find you on Whatsapp 00923087778042. if you can add me please
    +14034649870 canada.
    thank you.

1. jack March 28, 2017

found you now

8. Chris May 26, 2017

Hi.
    I have win 10. When I do this step: Install “install_2006_E2T” and wait some time.
    Install “install_E2T” and wait some time.
    I get this reply: No devices were removed.
    devcon failed.
    Press any key to continue . . .
    Please help if it’s possible.

1. admin May 26, 2017

Dear You have windows 10 Original? If yes then you contact me on what’s app then i will do installation for u don’t wary i will completely satisfied to you Thanks my what’s app number is 00923087778042 or mail me embroideryprince.com@gmail.com

2. Ambe September 22, 2017

hi! I have the same problem, when you want to install a program you have to disconnect secure boot on the bios of the computer, I let you a spanish web that explain how to do it. https://www.softzone.es/2016/07/31/secure-boot-desactivarlo/ and a video explain this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csLdo6cidbM it’s important when you gonna restart the computer on windows 10 you have to press the key Shift at the same time!
      I expect it wanna help you.

9. buriroth sak June 20, 2017

please install on my computer, will donate

10. buriroth sak June 20, 2017

email software, i will try on my own first. burirothsak@gmail.com

11. Buriroth sak July 2, 2017

Hi, we suppose to do remotely on team viewer at 1130pm new York time. I lost all contact. Please whatsapp me at 19783491731. I download all 4 files, just need you to do the installing.

12. winpe July 29, 2017

Dear Sir or Mrs

Please let me know , how dose wilcom e2 software download ? Please help .

Best Regards
    moe moe

13. Darryl Currant September 29, 2017

Do you guarantee this to work if i pay for it?

1. kashif rana October 1, 2017

Yes we have 100% satisfied Customers

14. Akshay September 30, 2017

Can please share me download link of this software

1. kashif rana October 1, 2017

Check Your inbox

15. Pankaj October 17, 2017

Somebody help me I need wilcom embroidery e2 software please give link to pankajkumar2802@yahoo.co.in

1. kashif rana October 17, 2017

Check your inbox

16. Fernando November 8, 2017

Hi Kashif:
    First of all thenk you for helpong us. I followed the instructions from this page. I have win 7 x 64 bits. As soon as I try to run Wilcom I receive the message: Unknown Envelope error (E0031). What should I do?

1. kashif rana November 10, 2017

Hi dear Thanks for Buy from us We are happy to serve you it error Show when you not copy and paste bin folder properly you copy and paste aging if not resolve problem contact us on whatsapp or email 00923087778042 or embroideryprince.com@gmail.com we will solve your problem Through Team Viewer

17. Gary November 10, 2017

it keeps asking me for a dongle key even after following directions on install at password page

1. kashif rana November 10, 2017

send your teamviewer ID and Password we make don

18. Pati780 November 19, 2017

Hallo, I send you message per email. Please check your inbox.

19. chirag December 20, 2017

how I download WinRAR
    I am unable to download WinRAR

1. kashif rana December 21, 2017

Pay to 50$ and get

20. Iafko January 4, 2018

Hi,
    I just installed the program, after a donation! It’s working like a charm, but after the installation it’s appeare a message “Test mode Windows 7 build 7601”?
    Should I be worry about it? And can I remove that message?

1. kashif rana January 11, 2018

dear no worry about it its software requirement no effect on your windows or other softwares

1. Iafko69 January 15, 2018

If I disable the “Test mode”, will it affect the program?

1. kashif rana January 17, 2018

21. Andy January 4, 2018

Hi I need a new crack (BIN) file as mine is corrupt, it is now urgent please help

1. kashif rana January 11, 2018

I send you on your mail address check your in box

22. Andy January 12, 2018

i used the new BIN file, copied and pasted as described but now i get a unknown envelope error E0031. I’ve reinstalled this software 5 times today but i am still getting the same issue and its takes you guys so long to respond, i’ve lost 5 days work this week waiting!

23. Andy January 12, 2018

I have purchased this from you and i have installed and was working, it stopped working and i have asked for you to help but you never answer the emails or messages, i paid you the $50 through paypal and i would hope that you would answer messages quicker to help resolve my issue, The software keeps telling me i have an envelope error, i have copied and pasted the BIN folder as your instructions say but still it is not working. I have uninstalled and then followed the process from start to finish again, it loads the software perfectly and then when i try to use it it gives me the envelope error again.

This has been going on over a week now! Please help me fix it or return my payment please

24. chuck January 22, 2018

Good evening, i paid 50.00 and got all 4 parts of the rar files. The install seemed to go ok, but when I try and open the wilcom software i get this error message “unknown envelope error (E0031)”.
    Can you please advise. I am on a win 10 64 bit system.

1. kashif rana January 23, 2018

dear you only miss last step contact me on my whatsapp number or send me your teamwiver ID and pass

25. Lukman January 23, 2018

hello Admin… kindly send me the link to download the Wilcom E2 software with Crack file, i will want you to install it for me after download

1. kashif rana January 23, 2018

heck your inbox

26. dany February 6, 2018

i need help installing this software

1. kashif rana February 7, 2018

Contact me on my whatsapp 00923087778042

27. ammir March 27, 2018

hi , i am really looking for software tht cn help me to make new embroidery designs…. i already have Pe6 and Pe 7 design software and it alwys says need card writer to connect and open the software… i dont have any card writer or usb dongle.. if i download this can i use the software without any usb or card writer??? pls hlp

1. kashif rana March 28, 2018

yes its totally crack software no need card or dongle for more contact 00923087778042